Charlie Hebdo | Opinion
Read the full article by R. David Lankes in the Library Journal
This morning [January 8] in a Tweet Bredebieb asked me "what should public
libraries do," about the Charlie Hebdo attack. It was frankly a bit of a
humbling and scary question. After all, I am not in Paris, and I cannot
claim to know everything that French libraries do now. However, it would be
an obvious act of cowardice to simply claim ignorance or to respond with
some high level non-answer like "help the communities have a conversation."
So I provided some ideas: .
http://lj.libraryjournal.com/2015/01/opinion/charlie-hebdo-opinion/
GreyNet International
Grey Literature Network Service
Javastraat 194-HS
1095 CP Amsterdam
Netherlands
T/F +31-(0)20 331 2420
Email: info@greynet.org
Url: http://www.greynet.org
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=
<https://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=3718857> &gid=3718857
"GreyNet is dedicated to Research, Publication, Open Access, and Education
in the field of Grey Literature"
+-----------------------------------------------------
| Verzonden via NEDBIB-L
http://nedbib.reuser.biz voor informatie
+-----------------------------------------------------
