Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) is the new paradigm in modern
information searching, analysis and reporting.
OSINT Pathfinder V Training Programme, 8-10 September 2014, Clingendael
Institute, The Hague, The Netherlands
http://osint.expert/OSINTPathfinderV.html
Full three day OSINT training programme teaching participants the unique
RIS OSINT Methodology of efficient, planned and systematic research in
Open Sources, using freely available tools and advanced research
techniques, best search engines and tools, best practices, to produce
actionable and timely intelligence from open sources.
Intended for analysts, law enforcement, cyber conflict, security
specialists, NGO's, military, financial fraud, international relations,
information specialists, private sector and government agencies
RIS training programmes are conducted by professionals, founder and
manager (ret.) of the Dutch OSINT Branch, professional librarian and
information researcher, with 20 years intelligence background.
OSINT Pathfinder I to IV were all sold out well before the start,
Pathfinder V has a few seats available.
INTERESTED? Have a look at http://osint.expert/OSINTPathfinderV.html
TESTIMONIALS:
"My internet research will never be the same again!"
"These courses are vital. Let's do it again!"
"I thought I knew how to do Internet research"
"With RIS methodology, I finally found what I had been looking for for
three months"
CERTIFICATE. Participants will receive at the end of the training a
Pathfinder's Certificate.
QUESTIONS? Do not hesitate to ask: contact either me or our business
development manager John Lynch (jlynch@reuser.biz)
--
Yours,
Arno H.P. Reuser
Have you registered already?
Reuser's Information Services
____________________________________
De Wetstraat 16
2332 Leiden
The Netherlands
____________________________________
+31 6 3812 7715 GMT+1
a@reuser.biz
http://www.opensourceintelligence.eu
http://www.reuser.biz
http://rr.reuser.biz
Registered KvK 273 123 25
____________________________________
Skype, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
+-----------------------------------------------------
| Verzonden via NEDBIB-L
http://nedbib.reuser.biz voor informatie
+-----------------------------------------------------
