vrijdag 26 november 2010

Re: [NEDBIB-L] Vacancy - Information Assistant (part-time) OSCE, The Hague

Dear Ms. Pellerin,

I am interested in the position, can you tell me where I can apply for the
position. And can I sent my CV in Dutch or must it be in English.

I look forward to hear from you

Yours Sincerely,

Nathalie Schouten

2010/11/26 Violaine Pellerin <Violaine.Pellerin@hcnm.org>

> Dear Listserv,
>
> I forgot to mention in the vacancy posted yesterday that the position is
> located in The Hague (NLD).
>
> Best regards
>
>
> Violaine Pellerin
>
> violaine.pellerin@hcnm.org
> Information Assistant
> OSCE High Commissioner on National Minorities
> Prinsessegracht 22
> 2514 AP The Hague
> The Netherlands
> Tel : + 31 (0)70 312 55 05
> http://www.osce.org/hcnm
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
> Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient(s)
> does not in any way waive privilege or confidentiality.
> The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
> whom or which it is addressed.
> Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited.
> The sender accepts no liability for the proper transmission of this
> communication or for any delay in its receipt.
>
>
> ____________________________________________________________
> Dit bericht is verzonden via NEDBIB-L@nic.surfnet.nl
> Aanmelden? Afmelden? Info? Vacature plaatsen?
> Zie de NEDBIB-L website op http://nedbib.reuser.biz/
>
> Lijstbeheerder: Arno H.P. Reuser nedbib@reuser.biz
>
> EEN ANTWOORD GAAT STANDAARD NAAR ALLE LIJSTDEELNEMERS
> Wellicht is uw antwoord alleen zinvol voor de vragensteller
> Houd hier a.u.b. rekening mee!
>

____________________________________________________________
Dit bericht is verzonden via NEDBIB-L@nic.surfnet.nl
Aanmelden? Afmelden? Info? Vacature plaatsen?
Zie de NEDBIB-L website op http://nedbib.reuser.biz/

Lijstbeheerder: Arno H.P. Reuser nedbib@reuser.biz

EEN ANTWOORD GAAT STANDAARD NAAR ALLE LIJSTDEELNEMERS
Wellicht is uw antwoord alleen zinvol voor de vragensteller
Houd hier a.u.b. rekening mee!